- WORKING HOURS: 9 am – 6 pm, Monday to Friday
- REPORTING LINE: The Sales Appointment Setter will report to the Senior Client Relationship Manager, Digital Transformation Department, Asia Pacific Region.
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implementing Cold Calling Activities to a Database of Sales Leads consisting of Target Executive Names and Positions, and Company Contact Details.
- Utilizing an effective and impactful Cold Calling “Sales Pitch” Script that maximizes the success rate of setting-up face to face or online Sales Appointments for the on-site Sales Executives.
- Referring to and implementing a Question and Answer (Q & A) based Sales Resource to answer commonly asked questions; as well as address and overcome any customary objections to meeting face to face with a Sales Executive.
- Emailing Marketing Collateral and following up with prospective clients who request to review further information prior to confirming a face-to-face or online Sales Appointment through the LinkedIn platform, Mass Email Marketing Tool.
- Inputting all relevant Company and Target Executive details into the necessary Database and Report Format for the Sales Executives.
- At least 2 years of relevant functional working experience as either a Sales and
Marketing Executive, Telesales, or Account Manager.
- Fluent in English skill communication is not a must-have, but good English written skills would be an advantage.
- Experience working in an international English-speaking environment would be an advantage.
- An outgoing and dynamic personality, and able to effectively communicate and
interact with people from a broad spectrum of industries and multi-national companies.
- Familiar with the features and functionality of Excel, LinkedIn, Sendinblue (or similar tools such as Mailchimp, GetResponse), Monday.com
- Possess an attention to detail and process oriented with the ability to effectively follow and implement a pre-defined procedure and system.
- A solid understanding of Executive Positions and Titles especially for C-Suite,
Finance and IT-related Departments.
- Minimum Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in a Business-related
Why you’ll love working here
- Attractive salary
- 13th-month salary
- FULL Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- 13 Annual leave days per year
- Premium Private Health, Life, and 24/24 Accident Insurance, plus Insurance for Covid
- Annual Company Trip, Year-end Party, and other activities
- Gifts on Birthday, Tet Holiday, Mid-Autumn Event
- Stable and long-term partnership