- WORKING HOURS: 9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
- REPORTING LINE
The Pre-Sales Manager, Digital Transformation Department, Asia-Pacific Region, reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), CEO Office, Singapore HQ, Asia-Pacific Region.
- POSITION SUMMARY
- The objective of this role is to facilitate the effective transition between pre and post sales activities.
- Ownership of all client projects taken on by SGH Asia, from presales to postsales delivery, with access to corporate-wide technical and other support resources to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, and to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Establishing a feasible scope, developing the plan, and influencing the key stakeholders (internal and external) in order to achieve the required business outcomes.
Effectively controlling and managing the risks and issues to drive predictability in outcomes that is required.
- Providing consultative style services in supporting the goals and direction of SGH Asia through such activities as are required. This could include Six Sigma, Crosby, Agile, or other quality methodologies or review and adoption of methodologies such as Prince 2, ITIL, etc.
- Responsibility ends upon successful project sign-off by the client and officially handed over to the Support / Helpdesk Team.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an assertive Pre-Sales Manager looking for an exciting career opportunity where they can fulfil their potential and grow into a Department Manager role responsible for their own Pre-SalesTeams once they have proven their ability to implement SGH Asia’s ICT Solutions and Services. For more information on the SGH Asia suite of Innovative-Led Solutions, please visit www.SGH-asia.vn
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ownership of presales support with the clients / prospects, for the sales team, including project scoping, technical response to proposals, and supporting POC exercises.
- Working with clients / prospects and internal teams to translate business requirements into Technical / Project Outcomes.
- Identifying reasonable SOW based on requirement and ensuring good fit in delivering the solution with SGH Asia technical teams.
- Identifying and appointing relevant technical resources required to fulfil the project.
- Producing project plans and tracking project budgets and timelines.
- Striving for the achievement of best practices.
- Timely reporting of any deviance from agreed budget and / or timelines to project stakeholders in Exception Reports.
- Making recommendations on improving procedures in conjunction with suppliers and stakeholders. Involvement in project review meetings during the course of implementation.
- Ensuring agreed Scope of Work is completed, thoroughly tested internally, and ready for UAT.
- Management of UAT process and any issues that might arise, from compiling, prioritizing, and resolving them to achieve a successful UAT sign-off.
- Ensuring all key stakeholders are fully appraised of project status.
- Managing client expectations in project deliverables and additional deliverables out of the agreed SOW as additional chargeable work.
- Ensuring productive relations with clients.
- Managing change effectively.
- Positive motivation of project team members and client project stakeholders.
- At least 5 years’ professional IT project management experience.
- Experience with Business Improvement methodologies and approaches.
- A PMI Certification or similar will be advantageous.
- Strong technical background.
- Excellent verbal and written language and communication skills in both English and Vietnamese, and able to effectively interact with people from a wide variety of countries, cultures, and social and professional backgrounds.
- Proactive, flexible attitude, team player, and the ability to manage stressful situations.
- Ability to maintain momentum and stability through longer projects with robust conditions.
- Professional with a strong work ethic and possess common sense.
Why you’ll love working here
- Attractive salary
- 13th-month salary
- FULL Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- 15 Annual leave days per year
- Premium Private Health, Life, and 24/24 Accident Insurance, plus Insurance for Covid
- Annual Company Trip, Year-end Party and other activities
- Gifts on Birthday, Tet Holiday, Mid-Autumn Event
- Stable and long-term partnership