- WORKING HOURS: 12 pm – 9 pm, 8 hours/day, Monday to Friday. Work on Vietnamese public holidays (paid 400% as Labor Law).
- REPORTING LINE: The Group Leader, BPO Department, Asia-Pacific Region, reports directly to the Production Manager.
- ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate on invoice processing and data entry (converting paper/PDF documents to digital data) using automated software.
- Manage up to 2 teams of 15–30 Data Operators.
- In charge of multiple projects with German (GE) teams.
- Actively join/ coordinate with GE teams for setting up new projects.
- Organize resources to make sure projects are completed on time for customers.
- Conduct reports of productivity, team performance
- Constantly investigate and apply measures for cost optimization, improve the work environment, ensure smooth team operation, minimize risk, and continuously improve productivity.
- Age: 25 – 32
- Minimum education level: University graduated
- Be good at Excel and English Communication
- Strong passion for working with teams
- Proactive in team management, planning, and leadership skills (Over 01 year of experience in leading/working with a team of up to 20 people)
- Active in improving quality, productivity, and processes
- Ability to work under high pressure and deadlines
- Experienced in Data Entry and Knowledge of VBA is a BIG ADVANTAGE
Why you’ll love working here
- Monthly Lunch & Phone allowance
- Monthly Bonus based on performance
- 13th-month salary
- FULL Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- 15 Annual Leave days per year
- Premium Private Health, Life, and 24/24 Accident Insurance, plus Insurance for Covid
- Annual company trip, year-end party, and other activities
- Gifts on Birthday, Tet Holiday
- Stable and long-term partnership