- Design and develop the daily Social Media Posts for the Corporate Social Media Accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and You Tube.
- Support the design and development of Explainer Videos to be published on the Corporate Website and You Tube Account.
- Design and develop Online Client Proposals, PowerPoint Presentations, Flyers, and Brochures to be utilized by Sales Executives to maximize the success of their sales activities.
- Design the Electronic Direct Mail (EDM) Flyers and Campaigns
- Design and develop HTML and hyper-linked Email Signatures (incorporating the Social Media Accounts), Business Cards, and Stationary.
- Manage the Corporate Website in regards to Content Updates, new System Functionality, and new System Architecture.
- Ensure that the Corporate Website incorporates the latest Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to achieve a consistently high organic Google Search Ranking.
- Implement a Live Chat Solution for the Corporate Website and manage the Live Chat activities with potential Clients.
- Create and manage the Google AdWords Strategy to maximize Google AdWord Sales Lead Generation as per specific Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Budgets allocated.
- Identify industry-relevant Affiliate Marketing Websites, Blogs, and Influencers for advertising and editorial purposes to increase SEO Rankings and Sales Lead Generation.
- and maximizes the Sales Lead Generation.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some of the above referenced Roles and Responsibilities will be implemented with the support of external resources.
- At least 2 – 5 years of experience in Graphic Designing
- Good design skills with the ability to create attractive Marketing Collateral utilizing Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to be utilized across various sales and marketing platforms.
- Familiar with the features and functionality of Social Media Accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and You Tube, either at a Business-to-Business (B2B) or personal level.
- Experience in Digital Marketing is a BIG PLUS
- Excellent English written and verbal communication and inter-personal skills.
Why you’ll love working here
- Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Mon-Fri)
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- FULL Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- 15 annual leave days per year
- Premium Private Health, Life and 24/24 Accident Insurance, plus Annual Health Check
- Annual Company Trip, Year-end party and other activities
- Gifts on Birthday, Tet Holiday
- Free snacks, cappuccino, latte, espresso coffee, and milk tea
- Stable and long-term partnership