- The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), CEO Office, Singapore HQ, Asia-Pacific Region.
- A challenging role for an individual who is self-motivated and looking to achieve a sales manager role at SGH Asia, a multi national Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Solutions Provider
- The CRM will drive the sales activities in Application Solutions, IT Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and CFO Consulting, in the Vietnam and worldwide markets.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an assertive sales professional looking for an exciting career opportunity where they can fulfil their potential and grow into a sales manager role responsible for their own sales teams, once they have proven their ability to sell SGH Asia’s ICT Solutions and Services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prospect, qualify, develop, acquire, and maintain new business accounts with total ownership and accountability.
- Execution of sales strategies to create viable sales pipelines and management of sales opportunities from lead generation to closure.
- Achieving individual sales targets for the company’s solutions and services, and maintaining accurate client and sales records, based on established internal processes.
- Develop relationships with key accounts to maximize business, identify cross sell touch points, and proactively seek opportunities to deepen the relationship with said accounts.
- Liaising closely with the clients and the internal technical departments, to ensure prompt and professional service delivery by internal technical teams.
- Constant communication with the Singapore HQ and reporting manager to ensure key corporate sales strategies and objectives are met.
- Strong sales experience as a hunter in IT solutions and services with a proven track record of knowing how to close a deal and deliver the numbers.
- Strategic and high-level sales experience, with an existing network of relevant professional contacts.
- Solution-selling approach, with a focus on delivering value through the identification and resolution of customer pain points.
- Excellent verbal and written language and communication skills in both English and Vietnamese, and able to effectively interact with people from a wide variety of countries, cultures, and social and professional backgrounds.
- Independent and entrepreneurial professional with a strong work ethic, logical mind-set, and the ability to make quick business decisions, who thrives on success in a sales career and is always hungry for more.
- At least 5 years’ business development experience in IT solutions and services sales.
- Minimum Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in a Business-related program.
Why you’ll love working here
- Working hours: 9:00 – 18:00 (Mon-Fri)
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary
- FULL Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance
- 15 annual leave days per year
- Premium Private Health, Life and 24/24 Accident Insurance, plus Annual Health Check
- Annual Company Trip, Year-end party and other activities
- Gifts on Birthday, Tet Holiday
- Free snacks, cappuccino, latte, espresso coffee, and milk tea
- Stable and long-term partnership